I use lotion like it’s going out of fashion. I am constantly washing my hands as I am around my two little ones a lot and they can get rather sticky!
My hands are very prone to dryness so every time I wash them I put this upfliting lotion on and my hands are feeling less and less dry every day.
I also thought – why not add a bit more happiness into my day and add one of my favourite scents ever, orange to this lotion. Not only does this lotion smell beautiful but because I’ve used Young Living essential oils in it, it means that these oils actually work! Not just any old Orange, the best quality therapeutic orange in the world and that makes all the difference. this oil was so much more powerful than any other orange oil you’ll have ever used. You literally only need one drop at a time! Buy your Orange essential oil here or learn how to save 24% wholesale here
This recipe is smooth and creamy, and actually quite thick. So keep it in a jar, and scoop a bit on to your hands whenever you need a burst of creamy happiness on your hands.
My whole life changed when I started using Young Living essential oils. I started with a premium starter kit which contains 11 different oils.
What is so great about Orange oil?
It is rich in the powerful antioxidant d-limonene and aids in maintaining normal cellular regeneration.
Benefits of Orange Essential Oil
- Relieves occasional stress
- Supports a healthy immune system
- Supports a healthy digestive system
How to use Orange Essential Oil
- Put 2 drops in a capsule. Take three times daily or as needed.
- Make a tea with a few drops of oil in warm water and drink to relieve digestive issues.
- Use a diffuser to easily inhale the oil.
- Rub diluted oil (use coconut, olive or sunflower oil) and use liberally on skin
Uplifting Lotion Recipe
- 1/4 cup cocoa butter (But it here)
- 1/8 cup coconut oil (Buy it here)
- 1/8 cup sweet almond oil (Buy it here)
- 100 drops of Young Living Orange essential oil (Buy it here) or learn how to save 24% wholesale here
* You can replace the cocoa butter and the almond oil with coconut oil if you like, but this may melt during hot weather so you might need to keep it in the fridge.
- In a glass jug, melt down your cocoa butter, coconut oil and almond oil until they become a liquid.
- Put it in the freezer to harden, for 20 minutes. Don’t leave it any longer or it will harden too much.
- Once the mixture is solid again, but not too hard, add the orange essential oil. Whip it up using an electronic whisk, a food processor with a whisk attachment, a handheld whisk and a bit of elbow grease until the cream is soft and fluffy.
- Spoon it into a glass jar. It will keep for months.
If you are new to essential oils, I recommend you starting with a premium starter kit by Young Living. You get 11 oils and a diffuser as part of this kit. Read more about it here.
Want to ask me a question about it? Join my essential oils Facebook group and ask me there.
Get your free 14 day essential oils e-course by clicking here.
The information you find within this site and presented herein is in no way intended to treat, cure, diagnose or prevent any disease or illness. If you feel you have a medical condition you are urged to seek the help of a medical professional. You are encouraged to first seek the counsel of your health care professional before making any changes to your current health routine. The suggestions you find within this site and any files to be downloaded are for use with Young Living Therapeutic Grade Seed to Seal (TM) Essential Oils and NO other. This website is being provided with the understanding that the publisher, editor and the creator are not liable for the misconception or misuse of the information provided.