Over the last few months my days have changed dramatically. I discovered essential oils, and my life changed within a month. And I feel amazing! I have talked about that previously
- I do my Oil Pulling with 1 drop of Thieves essential oil and 1 tablespoon of olive oil. This is to clean my mouth. I do this while I take a quick bath. I swish it around my mouth for 20 minutes then spit it out.
- I mix up 2 drops of Eucalyptus essential oil with 1/2 cup of epsom salts and add them to my running bath water to maintain my healthy my respiratory system.
- When I get out of the bath I put Purification essential oils under my arm to keep me smelling fresh all day.
- I put my homemade Grapefruit Anti Cellulite Smoothing Whipped Body Butter on my legs.
- I clean my teeth with Thieves toothpaste.
- I put my anti-wrinkle face cream made with Frankincense on my face.
- I use Progessence Plus essential oil to maintain regular healthy moods and cycle, a drop on either side of my neck along with 1 drops of Endoflex essential oil for similar reasons.
- I do the happy protocol, 1 drop of Joy above my heart, 1 drop of harmony on my solar plexus, 1 drop of white angelica down my body and 1 drop of valor on my wrists. Here are two of my good friends feeling happy at the Young Living lavender farm in Utah.
- I rub my feet with 2 drops of En-R-Gee essential oil and one drop of Clarity essential oil.
- I then put on a homemade immune boosting essential oils roll on on my feet made with Thieves and ImmuPower. I put 25 drops of Thieves and 25 drops of ImmuPower in a roll on bottle like this, and then I top with almond oil like this. I then go downstairs and rub my kids feet with immune boosting roll on before they go to nursery.
- I then go through to the kitchen to make my breakfast and I drink a shot or two of Ningxia Red which is amazing for energy. I never want to run out of this stuff!
- I make a smoothie using a meal replacement blend called Power Meal which is full of similar goodness to the Ningxia Red. It’s very filling in a smoothie and it’s full of vitamins and minerals, all from food sources. I usually add a couple of drops of a citrus oil such as orange to my smoothie.
During the day
My routine during the day often changes depending on what I’m doing.
- I add about 4 drops of oil to my home diffuser and this varies depending on how I’m feeling. If I’m tired I put in Peppermint or lemon and if I need to concentrate on my work I put in Clarity or if I want to feel even happier I put in Joy or if I am needing a boost at work I add abundance to my diffuser.
- I usually use the same two oils during the day and other ones as required. Every 3 hours I add En-R-Gee to my adrenal points on my hands or my feet, and I add Joy to my wrists. I use these two oils to keep my energy up and my mood positive and it works. I’ve never felt better!
- If I’m going to the gym I sometimes add a drop of Peppermint to the back of my neck to cool myself down and give me an additional energy boost. In summer I use a roll on to keep myself healthy around pollen. This roll on is made with 20 drops of Lemon, 20 drops of Peppermint and 20 drops of Lavender and then topped up with almond oil. I use this almond oil and these roll on bottles.
- I also melalueuca on my feet half way through the day to improve my toenails.
- To support my healthy digestive system I’ll use Di-Gize I used to use 2 drops on my stomach.
- If I am doing something that previously would have made me nervous such as doing some public speaking or taking my first flight on my own for 3 years, then I use Valor which always fills me with confidence and excitement. I put 1-2 drops on my wrists.
- If I do exercise then I use my PanAway or Deep Relief Roll to keep my muscles comfortable.
- To relieve every day stresses I use Stress Away and it works!
- I often have another shot of Ningxia Red and I completely avoid any afternoon slump.
- I take my oils out of the house in this cute roll up, and I can get to my oils easily and they don’t get bashed around. Get yours here. There are lot of different designs.
- When my kids get home I spray their hands with my Thieves spray to get rid of any bugs they might have picked up. To do this I add 10 drops with 1/2 teaspoon of sea salt to a spray bottle. I give it a shake then fill to the top with water. Use it anywhere that you want to be clean and germ free such as hands, toilet seats, highchairs, the air, shopping carts, toys.
- When they are ready for bed I use one of the following oils to help them relax for bed and I also put some of them in a diffuser in their bedroom too. I dilute these oils before I put them on my kids feet. I either use 1 drop of Peace and Calming, Cedarwood, Lavender, Stress Away, Tranquil Roll on or RutaVala. My kids usually go straight off to sleep when I use oils. I sometimes use my DIY Bedtime Rub.
- I also put a drop of White Angelica on my little girls’ feet as she was having a lot of nightmares and this oil promotes feelings of protection and security.
- I have a glass of sparkling water and a couple of drops of lemon oil in it. This is my homemade healthy lemonade and it tastes amazing. It also keeps my sugar cravings away.
- When I am winding down for bed I also use some of the same winding down oils.
- I also put on another drop of Progessence Plus on my neck.
- I brush my teeth with Thieves toothpaste again and rinse my mouth with a homemade Peppermint and Thieves mouthwash.
- I diffuse some of the relaxing oils in my diffuser in my bedroom.
Here is a photo of my oils collection a couple of months ago. It has grown considerably since then! I used a nail varnish holder to store my oils. It works perfectly. You can get one here.
So as you can see I use A LOT OF THE OILS every single day. These oils do work but they only work if you use them consistently. Some people don’t need to use as many oils as I do though. There is no point in buying one oil using it once and declaring it didn’t work for you.
This is something you have to invest in, and you need to use your oils often for a period of time, between a week and a month before you will probably notice the difference. Some people do notice immediately. I didn’t as I had a bit of a cold the first couple of days of using the oils, but after that I felt noticeably different and I’ve really noticed my spiritual vibrations increasing every month I’ve been using these oils.
This is just a snap shot of how I am using my oils right now, but I post daily in my essential oils Facebook group and share with you what I am using and how I use it. So please come and join over 3000 oil enthusiasts who share how they use oils and how much better they are feeling. Join here.
I also have a FREE 14 day essential oils 101 e-course straight to your inbox where you can learn more about how to use essential oils. Get free access here.
If you have made up your mind that you want to get started with these essential oils. I recommend starting with a premium kit because you get 11 different oils in it – including most of the oils that I mentioned above and a home diffuser. And I am also giving you free gifts this month including a 488 page essential oils reference book so you can look up all of your own health problems and find out which oils you need to use and how to use them. My promotion includes a goody bag too. Read more about that here and please feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have about getting started.
I also highly recommend that you add a bottle of Ningxia Red to your first order. You will be blown away by how good you can feel drinking this. There is currently a Ningxia Red challenge going on this month and the testimonials that people are sharing are out of this world. When you get your kit and your Ningxia Red, I will be in touch to send you all your free products and to help and support you on an ongoing basis. I am very committed to supporting my team! I can’t wait to hear how this has changed your life!
You can also read the following posts that I’ve written about my experiences with essential oils:
- A snapshot of my life before and after essential oils
- How I finally got a good night sleep with essential oils
- I finished the Petrochemical Weight Loss Challenge – with an unexpected result!
- A day in the life with essential oils
- I started using therapeutic essential oils…. and THIS happened!
A big welcome to essential oils from Katherine. If you're new to essential oils, I want to help you get started. Essential oils changed my life beyond all recognition. I would love the same to happen for you too.
Get your free 14 day essential oils e-course by clicking here.
The information you find within this site and presented herein is in no way intended to treat, cure, diagnose or prevent any disease or illness. If you feel you have a medical condition you are urged to seek the help of a medical professional. You are encouraged to first seek the counsel of your health care professional before making any changes to your current health routine. The suggestions you find within this site and any files to be downloaded are for use with Young Living Therapeutic Grade Seed to Seal (TM) Essential Oils and NO other. This website is being provided with the understanding that the publisher, editor and the creator are not liable for the misconception or misuse of the information provided.