Interesting Fact About Idaho Balsam Fir Essential Oil
Did you know that the Balsam Fir Tree resin is used in glass slides and optical lenses as an adhesive?
Benefits of Idaho Balsam Fir Essential Oil
- Aids a healthy immune system
- Provides support for human growth hormone
- Helps maintain healthy Cortisol levels and enhance relaxation
How to use Idaho Balsam Fir Essential Oil
- Diffuse in room for calming affect
- Dilute 50:50 and apply to wrists and back of neck
- Dilute 50:50 and apply to vitaflex points and chakra points
- Add a few drops to a calming bath.
- Use diluted as a dietary supplement. Place one drop In capsule with one drop carrier oil and take twice daily.
A big welcome to essential oils from Katherine. If you're new to essential oils, I want to help you get started. Essential oils changed my life beyond all recognition. I would love the same to happen for you too.
Get your free 14 day essential oils e-course by clicking here.
The information you find within this site and presented herein is in no way intended to treat, cure, diagnose or prevent any disease or illness. If you feel you have a medical condition you are urged to seek the help of a medical professional. You are encouraged to first seek the counsel of your health care professional before making any changes to your current health routine. The suggestions you find within this site and any files to be downloaded are for use with Young Living Therapeutic Grade Seed to Seal (TM) Essential Oils and NO other. This website is being provided with the understanding that the publisher, editor and the creator are not liable for the misconception or misuse of the information provided.